Friday, June 7, 2019

A Brief Introduction

My name is Tara and I am a Disney-holic.

I don't think I can adequately describe my love for all things Disney... I love the movies, the music, the characters, Broadway shows and, most importantly, the theme parks. 

There is nothing like walking down Main Street U.S.A. for the first time on a vacation. I'm not ashamed to admit that seeing the castle makes me cry. Every. Time. My daughter picks on me for it, but I feel such an emotional connection to the most magical place on earth that even her ribbing can't spoil that for me.

I would love to share my love for travelling to Disney Parks with the world, so I thought I would use this blog as a place to write articles, give travel tips and start conversations about making the most of a Disney vacation. I will share some of my favourite tricks and hacks as well as keep you informed of deals and promotions that come up from time to time (those deals may be scarce for a while with Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening this August).

Stay tuned for fun on this page and join my Facebook group for exclusive content at www.letsmakesomemagic.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment